高鐵背景 #history #story #反高鐵 #reference
High-iron background #history #story # anti-high-speed rail #reference
The Hong Kong section of the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Rail Link starts at the West Kowloon terminus and extends to the boundary of Huanggang and connects the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong high-speed railway. The terminus will be located in Hong Kong's West Kowloon and Guangzhou's Shek Pik, the middle of the station, including Shenzhen's Fukuda, Longhua and Humen, Dongguan. Total length of 26 km, the maximum operating speed of 200 kilometers per hour.
The Hong Kong section was financed by the Hong Kong Government. On January 8, 2010, the Finance Committee of the Legislative Council approved the grant of HK $ 66.9 billion in Hong Kong, which will be considered for two consecutive days from January 15 to 16. January 16 at 6 pm Xu, after up to 15 rounds, nearly 170 times the question, the Finance Committee formally through the funding application. In accordance with the original target, high-speed rail in 2015 completed and opened to traffic.
The first delay was announced on April 15, 2014, and the MTRC said that the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong high-speed rail project was delayed due to geological complexity and a large amount of rainstorm drills in the black rainstorm warning in March 2014 Completion will be postponed until 2017.
The second delay announced on June 30, 2015, the MTRC announced that the cost rose to 85.3 billion yuan, an increase of three percent (20.3 billion) from the original budget; the date of opening also delayed by the end of 2014, The third quarter of 2018.
* In December 2009, the Hong Kong Government submitted to the Finance Committee of the Legislative Council a grant of HK $ 66.9 billion for the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Expressway Hong Kong section.
* January 16 at 6 pm Xu, after up to 15 rounds, nearly 170 times the question, the Finance Committee formally through the funding application.
* The Legislative Council Public Works Subcommittee examined the application for additional $ 19.6 billion in crossings over the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Railway over the sixth year on 2 February. After the meeting, the Government announced that it would bypass the Public Works Unit and apply directly to the Finance Committee of the Legislative Council for additional funding.
* The Legislative Council Finance Committee on February 20 to add an eight-hour meeting to consider the high-speed rail section of Hong Kong about 19.6 billion yuan of additional funding, still failed to vote.
* The current cost of nearly 90 billion Hong Kong dollars, than the original plan overcrowding about 32%, the most expensive railway projects in Hong Kong history.
* Railway works and existing traffic routes repeat
* Destroy the residents' life including the vegetable garden
* Two places in violation of the provisions of Article 22 of the Basic Law, the two checks are no economic benefits
* The price of the crown of the world
* Delayed concealment of information
* Overestimate passenger volume
* High-speed rail does not cost this benefit. The government's initial estimate, the high-speed rail car can bring 87 billion yuan direct economic benefits, but in the continuous overrun (almost 90 billion), the economic benefits of high-speed rail can be said to have been completely offset